Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!
COVID-19 TOURNEY GUIDELINES
- ALL FANS/PLAYERS/COACHES WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS AT THE FACILITY THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND, PLAYERS/COACHES WILL BE ABLE TO REMOVE THEIR MASKS ONCE THEY REACH THEIR BENCHES
- GAME TIMES WILL BE EXTENDED TO GIVE TEAMS TO GET IN AND OUT OF THE GYM
- PLAYERS/COACHES WILL RECEIVE TEMPERATURE CHECKS PRIOR TO EACH GAME
- FANS WILL NEED TO BRING THEIR OWN SEATING TO BETTER ENFORCE SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES.
- THERE WILL BE SEVERAL HAND SANITIZER STATIONS AROUND THE FACILITY.
- TEAM BENCHES/SCORERS TABLE/GAME BALL WILL BE SANITIZED BETWEEN EACH GAME.
Our main goal is to get more kids participating, and competing at a higher level. We accept recreational and competitive teams and do the best of our ability to split divisions evenly. The spring/summer season will include 2nd-Varsity boys & girls only. Currently West Texas Summer Championships is anticipated to be our most tourney of the year. This will be the finale tournament of the year for the summer West Texas club basketball season, and will feature teams of all ages from across the region. All spring/summer tourneys are stop clock events for most age groups!
What is G4G?
Grinding4Greatness is an organization looking to give any and every kid/team an opportunity that they wouldn't have had before. Whether it is through basketball tournaments, skills training, exposure camps, or even highlights. The number one goal of this organization is to see each and every participant succeed. We are not limited to one city, one coach, or one club organization we want to see everyone get the exposure they deserve, after all it's a West Texas thing!
All Checks and money orders can be made payable to WTX Splash Family
P.O. Box 20941,
Amarillo, Texas 79114